Looking for the extra safety and comfort for the new season? Then watch out!
The ORTHO-MAX Light is the new, super comfortable back protector from ORTEMA. It is particularly light and protects the spine, certified according to DIN EN 1621-2 / protection class 1. The heart of the Centralback is a three-layer viscoelastic memory foam that covers the entire length of the spine from just below the neck to the coccyx. The ORTHO-MAX Light received a coveted Gold Award at Eurobike 2018 and convinced the expert jury with numerous other features:
- Particularly low weight and optimum fit ensure maximum wearing comfort
- The strongly perforated foam elements allow a particularly high breathability
- Large ventilation zones guarantee excellent ventilation
- The integrated puncture protection provides additional safety
- The height-adjustable kidney belt allows perfect adjustment of the protector
- Available in 7 sizes from XXS to XXL, therefore for children from 1.10 m body height up to 2.05 m
- Starting price already from 99,- Euro (up to 129,- Euro)
The new Centralback can be worn comfortably under sportswear and provides more safety for hobby and leisure athletes as well as professionals.
The ORTHO-MAX Light is versatile: ski, snowboard, bike/ MTB, motorcycle, MX/ Enduro, riding, water sports - our tip not only for E1!
By the way, the new GP3 (elbow) and GP5 (knee) joint protectors are available for the Enduro range to match the ORTHO-MAX Light.
- Optimum elbow/knee protection through viscoelastic protectors, CE-EN 1621-1 (Level 1) certified
- Additional protective padding on the back of the elbow/ calf bone head
- High wearing comfort due to breathable material and ventilation holes
- Special cut for non-slip fit
- Upper arm/thigh closure with silicone coating
- Developed by specialists in sports orthopaedics and professional sports
The protectors are certainly also a great gift idea under the Christmas tree. Mum can hardly say no.